Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted. Life is good; work has gotten dramatically better thanks to the departure of some key people. Spring is here; temps last week reached into the '80s. Today is much more seasonal at 56 though. I'm spending Easter with my good friends which is always a good thing. In May my beloved nephew graduates from college (where did the years go? He was just an adorable baby last month it seems) and I will be traveling there to see the big moment. I hope this season of rebirth finds you and yours' well also.

1 comment:

jutka said...

I started to worry about you, but now I'm happy that all is well for you!
Happy Easter, Robyn! Hugs.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...