Saturday, November 25, 2006

The weekend has flown by, and amazingly, the weather has been quite nice here. Tonight we watched The Family Stone on DVD. Interesting movie. I liked it. I hung out the Christmas wreaths and we are debating whether to get a real tree or put up our artificial. I really wish that when I bought the artificial that I would have gotten the pre-lit one (but they were sold out). Oh well, live and learn. Beautiful Lily is here beside me sleeping. She is getting a little braver, she ventures out of my room but Stinky stalks her and chases her back in. I've found Lily upstairs a few times, once she was sitting on the floor next to Mom in the dining room! I'm glad she is getting some courage, I miss my girl.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...