Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...actually I don't have to dream, a white Christmas is a reality! Minnesota is blanketed in snow, again. This morning we had a fresh coating of snow. I shoveled the walks and driveway. In PA where I am spending Christmas, they now have snow thanks to the storm that blew in on Saturday. Hopefully it won't melt before I get there!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my blogger friends. I know this can be a hard time of year for all of us. My hope for all is a blessed season with the ones we love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Robyn!

Feel free to send some of that snow my way!

rilera said...

I wish I could! You might have to come here to enjoy it!

Joan@CopperCreeker said...

Merry Christmas!
Take Care and ENJOY!
(((Robyn)))

jutka said...

Merry Christmas to you also, Robyn! I'll be thinking about you too.
I'll be alone for Christmas, but my older son will drive up from California between the holidays and visit me for few days! It will be wonderful, I'm so happy, haven't seen him over a year.

Annie said...

Merry Christmas Robyn! I hope the storms don't delay/prevent your travel plans!

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...