Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I wish I could win the lottery and remove myself from the rat race. I can still remove myself from the rat race though I suppose. Instead of simplifying my life I have created a complex, exhausting life. Commuting for an hour to a job that is stealing my soul. The one bright spot at my job is the people, who are amazing. I would guess that most of them are introverts like me and perhaps that is why we all get along so well. I guess this proves that there are bright sides to everything.

One of my coworkers is using her vacation to help EARS (Emergency Animal Rescue Services) care for animals and pets displaced by the hurricanes. She is my hero. It must be heart wrenching work and I'm not sure I could deal with it emotionally so I provide monetary support. Thank God for people like her.

1 comment:

rilera said...

Chip, thanks for your comments and advice to turn on word verification. I appreciate it.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...