Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grey's Anatomy

If you watched Grey's Anatomy tonight you might have noticed a lot of purple. It was to support the Alzheimer's Association.

Last week I ordered a Move shirt from them.

We had an absolutely gorgeous day today. It was 85 and sunny. And I thought of Mom, of course. The last time it was this warm was on Labor Day 2008. A weekend of struggling for me and Mom. She was immobile and I was exhausted from caring for her. So much can happen in a short period of time. Remember to stop and smell the roses in life. This moment is our only guarantee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good advice Robyn.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...