Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All alone for the holidays...again. Family is just spread out too far and none of them like to travel over the holidays. Or, they just don't want to travel here. And no snow to boot! That is weird for Minnesota. But we're not giving up yet.

Mom freaked out about the bed rail and I took it off last night. Today, though, she said she wanted it back on her bed. Man, dementia sucks! I also purchased and installed a raised toilet seat which she was uneasy about but now she goes out of her way to use it (it's in the master bathroom). At first I thought it was a little too high for her but now it seems to be fine. Her hip continues to bother her so much.

I was exhausted today, maybe from the relaxant that I took last night.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...