Monday, December 18, 2006

Got the bed grab bar today and installed it on the bed. Already she is complaining about it. I asked her to just give it a try for a few days and at that time she reluctantly agreed. I'm sure I haven't heard the end of it. I wish I had more patience with her sometimes.

Am dealing with a painful flare which gets worse from sitting all day at work. I have to try to remember to get up and move around more often.

Still no snow here. It just doesn't seem like Christmas. I'm sure we will be sick of snow soon enough.

Yesterday we watched the movie '8 Below'. It was good, but so hard to watch. I really felt sorry for the dogs and their trainer. On Saturday night we watched 'It's a Wonderful Life'. That was good too.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...