Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas Eve and it's sunny and mild here in Minnesota. It's quiet too; Mom and the cats are napping, I'm enjoying the tree. We took a drive this morning to the local Department 56 store and I picked up some Village goodies and a beautiful cyclamen plant. Then we stopped by our favorite spot at the lake and enjoyed the view. New neighbors moved in across the street. Can't tell if it's a family or what though. Last night we watched "Meet Me in St. Louis" on DVD. It was really good. Corny, but good. I asked Mom if she wanted to go to a Christmas Eve service but she's not really that into it. So we will stay home and listen to Christmas music.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...