Friday, July 14, 2006

It's hot in Minnesota today, and it's going to get hotter. We finally got some much needed rain last night. The sky was black around 8:00 pm and the wind began to pick up. Now the grass is a little less crunchy.

Got the washing machine hoses replaced today. I guess they were defective, so it's a good thing we had them replaced.

Took Stinky to the vet. She had two patches on her neck where she had lost fur. The vet thinks they are scars; they weren't raised or inflamed. Poor baby, no wonder she is aggressive towards other animals, she was probably forced to defend herself a lot. I'm glad that I took her in since I have experience with Lily's IBD.

I have had a dull headache off and on for about a week. Today Mom was complaining about having a headache too....

I'm really nervous about the mess in the Middle East with Israel and Hezbollah. I'm scared that this could escalate out of control (it already seems like a major possibility). That region is so unstable and it seems like it's a tinderbox waiting to blow. And of course it's the innocents who are caught in the middle of this mess. I pray for them.

Let's hope we don't heat up too much this weekend.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...