Wednesday, August 2, 2006

I am very sad to learn that Julie Webster, from Deephaven, MN has been found dead in Wyoming. It appears that her car became stuck, she got out and began walking only to slide down an incline and land on a ledge where she died. This is devastating news and my heart goes out to her family. This story hits so close to home for me. On April 30, 2005 my mom set out from her home to come visit me. She ended up lost but I am thankful that she had the faculties to stop at a fire station and call me so that I could come pick her up. I was scared out of my mind for the hours when she was missing and I am so thankful to have her with me today.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...