Wednesday, August 9, 2006

One of my favorite blogs to read is Rosie O'Donnell's. She has so much insight into politics and the entertainment industry. She makes it interesting by writing in an interesting prose. Check it out at rosie.com.

Today is Lily's birthday. I can't believe that she has been with me for 7 years. She is the sweetest, most gentle friend and I love her.

Tomorrow I get shrinked and then Friday I go to therapy, take Mom for her INR and take the VW in to get the check engine light looked at. Funny thing is though that the engine light went off this PM....maybe VW had a planned outage; seems like so many people I know are having problems this week with their VWs...

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...