Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It was a good day today. Came home to Mom in a good mood, sitting at the table coloring in the books I got for her. She said she loved coloring. I'm so glad.

Tomorrow Matt leaves for college. I can't believe it. It doesn't seem possible that he could be old enough to go off to college. I hope that he studies hard and that he has a wonderful college experience. He's a good kid.

Doug and family are packing up and moving to MO this week. I know it's hard for my niece to do this her senior year. I hope that she survives and chooses not to put her life on hold for the next year. I hope that she makes every effort to enjoy her senior year and to make friends yet keep the ones she has close to her heart.

Peace.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...