Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally! The thermometer says +18F! But, there is thick ice on my bedroom window. The clouds have rolled in too. It's a trade off; if you want sun, you have to take the cold.

Trog surfaced today and talked to his Mom. I feel for him. He, like me, doesn't really have a life. I wish J would feel better so that she could have a life again and therefore Trog would have a life besides just work. It has got to be so hard for him. But he just keeps plugging away and on the surface at least seems to be OK with things.

Today we watched "The Illusionist". It was really good and very well filmed.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...