Saturday, February 17, 2007

For some reason I am really bothered by the meltdown of Britney. I'm not a fan of hers, but as a human being with feelings, I feel sorry for this girl, who has all the money in the world but not one single person who cares enough to stop her downward spiral. She is quite obviously crying out for help but not one person seems to have stepped forward to help her. Where is this girl's family? Why haven't they stepped in and removed her from the spotlight and gotten her some much needed help? Where is her 'good friend' Madonna? This is pathetic and what is even more pathetic is the way the blogs and news are publicizing it like it's a movie drama. This is real life, people! Someone, please help this girl now before it's too late!

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...