Wednesday, February 7, 2007

It's still cold here. And on Tuesday it snowed. Yet, we are still way below our average accumulation for winter. We've had 12 inches and we average 55 inches in a winter.

Mom has been pretty lucid for the last few days. Today she received a card from her neighbors in A and she remembered that she had received one from them last fall. That's amazing. She has a bad case of cabin fever so I hope that it warms up soon so I can get her out of the house. I just read that loneliness can be tied to Alzheimer's.

I love this picture of Lily. She looks so cozy and cuddly. She is such a great kitty.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...