Monday, March 5, 2007

Stayed home today and I think that it helped. Have been using Zicam, Vick's Vapo Rub and I think they are helping. Went to get my hair cut tonight. Mom is so weird. She doesn't sundown, she sunups. She is very strange in the morning. On Friday I am meeting with a social worker (turns out to be the woman at the Senior Center) to discuss caregiver training. I need help getting help for me and for Mom. She is so stubborn though! I worry about her while I am at work, especially now that she has twice mentioned a desire to go out driving on her own.

We upgraded to digital cable and with it came a new remote. Mom struggles with it of course. But the digital picture is pretty good.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...