Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tonight we talked to A. It lifts Mom's spirits lately to talk to her other kids. I'm glad for that. They need to keep connected to her, and I know that she needs to be connected to them.

Tonight she is in a much better mood, perhaps because the house cleaner was here and she always takes time to talk to Mom when she is done cleaning. Mom always mentions that she talked to V too so I know that it means a lot to her.

Yesterday it was 66 degrees. Our snow is going, going, gone.

Stinky spent the evening sacked out on Mom's lap. She is really attached to Mom.

Seems like I always choose the wrong solution for a programming problem. I'm tired of that.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...