Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter is over and we did nothing. I suggested a church service but Mom nixed it. She doesn't eat much so brunch was a waste of money. So it was an unthrilling time. At least the sun was out though. We watched Everybody Loves Raymond all day. Tried to watch Scoop but Mom started crying and said she was bored so I put Raymond back on.

Think I will try to volunteer at the day program. Perhaps if Mom does that with me she might like to do it on her own. I don't know anymore. I'm tired of trying to figure out ways for her to do things. I need to up the citalopram soon. Her moods are a little more even but not quite there.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...