Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snow today, but not enough to stick to roads and sidewalks. They are saying we should have upper 50s by Sunday. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Mom has not eaten her delivered meal for the last 3 days. Today, though, she remembered to put it in the freezer so we could heat it up for dinner. She was tearful about it, insisting that it is just too much food and she can't eat it all. She asked if we could stop having it delivered so I will call to cancel it tomorrow. I have since upped her citalopram to the full 20 mgs. I don't think that the AD and the loss of appetite are related because all I have to do is mention ice cream and she wants to eat. I hate this.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...