Things my Mom has done for me:
1. She drove me to every record store in town trying to find a 45 rpm for a new song I heard on the radio and just had to have when I was 13.
2. She sewed clothes for me and eventually taught me to sew.
3. She kept a baby book for me and wrote down milestones in my first seven years of life.
4. She'd comfort me when I was scared and couldn't sleep.
5. She took care of me when I was sick.
6. She'd shop for clothes or shoes with me and would make sure I was well dressed.
7. She drilled me when I needed to learn my multiplication tables.
8. She'd pick me up from and take me to school.
9. She loves me unconditionally
10. She made me feel that I could be anything I wanted to be
11. She drove down in a rainstorm to be with me when my kitty died and when I lost my job.
12. She comforted me when I was depressed.
13. She's always there when I need a hug or just need to know that someone in this world loves me.
14. She made Christmas magical
15. She read books to me and instilled a love for reading (along with my Dad)
Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...
This summer it has been such a joy to watch the ruby throated hummingbirds feed at my feeder located just outside my living room window. T...
When did Christians become more interested in growing their personal wealth over serving mankind, making life better for all of us? There is...