Sunday, April 1, 2007

I bought a new iHome alarm clock for my iPod. It's pretty cool and now I'm using my iPod more often. I tested out the alarm this morning to make sure it works.

Mom had a bad night last night. After dinner she started having diar. This morning when I woke up she had had an accident on the bedroom carpet but she had gone to bed and was still sleeping. Thank God for Nature's Miracle for Cats. It works for Mom accidents too. Today we went to have the oil changed in her car (which by the way is not starting very well in the morning) and we had planned to go to Target but we didn't make it. Last night I gave her a full pill of the Celexa, and she may have been having side effects, so today I gave her half the dosage. Cross your fingers that it helps her. She gets so frustrated by the accidents.

Tonight I hung 2 towel bars in her bathroom, that should help with the towels that she throws all over the floor.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...