Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We are supposed to get heavy, wet snow tonight through tomorrow morning. The current forecast is for 4 inches.

Mom did not eat her meal at lunch today or yesterday. She left it on the dining room table, not remembering that she needed to refrigerate it. By the time I got home it had been out for 5 hours and needed to be tossed. She didn't really eat much for dinner either tonight and probably would have had nothing if I hadn't asked her to please eat something. Don't know where her appetite is lately. And she gets so upset when presented with food. She'll get teary and tell me that she feels bloated. I think this is a phase of the dementia as I've heard others describe this behavior.

I bought a cool angel for our garden from Target. It's solar powered with a lighted flower. Mom really liked it.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...