Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just in from running errands. We had breakfast Panera again. Mom gets so confused and asks questions over and over. It can be so tiresome but I have to be patient, she can't help it.

We had heavy rain last night with thunder and lightening. It's really humid today and I think we are due for more showers. Our grass looks green after just one day of rain. My tree rose is finally blooming and it looks beautiful and smells so good.

Mom has so much trouble moving around. It's sad. She uses a cane and it hurts to get in the car for her. Her pro-time has been high so we have had to had it checked every week. Luckily I have Fridays off so I can take her to the clinic. But they are also opened on Saturdays and evenings so that is helpful too.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...