Thursday, June 29, 2006

Our beautiful weather continues. It's sunny and 83 today.

Mom didn't answer the phone this afternoon when I called. Of course, I worried. Turns out she was enjoying the beautiful weather from our outdoor patio. I really need to stop jumping to conclusions.

Angie has left for the UK. I hope that she has a wonderful trip and takes lots of pictures. She will be there for nearly 3 weeks. She is going to England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Sounds like fun. When she gets back she moves to MO.

I start my one week vacation today. I hope to take Mom to Lake Minnetonka and a few other places for day trips. I hope that the weather cooperates. I'm looking forward to having a whole 10 days off from work. I haven't had that much time off in a long time.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...