Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Most everyone remembered my birthday and those of you who didn't, well you know who you are!!

Bought a new Bose Sound Dock for my iPod and am listening to it right now. It has awesome sound and I love it. I bought it for my birthday present.

Finally watched the season finale of Lost. Very interesting show. I like how ABC has put some of their shows on the internet with limited interruptions.

Mom's doctor called. The mail order prescription company needs them to perform a mini mental exam before they will refill her prescription for Aricept. I think this sucks a.) because it's humiliating for Mom if she can't answer the questions, why put her through it? and b.) now we have to pay for a doctor's visit. Insurance companies really have us by the throat, don't they?

Tomorrow I'm going to a meeting about Long Term Care insurance. Employees can enroll before the end of June without answering any medical questions so I think I'm going to do it. It will cost me less than $20.00 per month and it's portable meaning, if I leave my job, I can take this insurance with me.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...