Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My family will be happy to know that I have enrolled in the Long Term Care Insurance plan through my work. If I enroll now, I can keep my monthly payments down, 32.00 per month. Plus I can take it with me if I leave my job.

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday and my nephew's graduation day. It seems hard to believe that he is old enough to graduate from high school. It was 25 years ago this year that I graduated from high school.

Anne Coulter and George Carlin are supposed to be on the Tonight Show tonight. I hope I can stay up long enough to see the fireworks. Should be interesting.

Got the pictures of Uncle's house. I can't remember details about the house because it has probably been 20 some years since I was in that house. It look like they are doing a great remodeling job on it though.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...