Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's a little after 6:30 and mom has gone to bed after tearfully begging to go. She'll probably have me up at midnight again when she has one of her tantrums. I'm sick of this. I try to make her stay up until at least 8:00 but her sleep cycle is so screwed up thus so is mine. I'm meeting with the U of M counselor on Friday. I'm going to have lot's of questions for her. I wish someone would just take over Mom's care completely sometimes.

We had snow today, just a light, all day snowfall, enough to shovel and plow. Lily came up and laid on my lap for about an hour this evening.

Tomorrow I go to the Facial Pain clinic, oh joy.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...