Monday, January 22, 2007

TMJ. Turns out that the one place where I have awesome muscle strength is in my jaw and my temples. If only I could transfer that workout and strength to other parts of my body...Next week I have to go back to get a splint made for my teeth. And of course, they are not in the office on Fridays, or at least they are not in the office close to my house on Fridays.

Mom couldn't remember that A called tonight and she was pretty ditzy with A so of course it must have been a little unsettling for her too. Mom said she thinks something is wrong with her because she can't seem to remember things. I hate that she has to go through this.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...