Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I've really had it with the PM at work. I'm tired of thinking that I have something finished and then Surprise! there is more to do, but they forgot to write it in the document. Oh, and he's so stubborn. I'm tired of getting my ass kicked at both home and work. And I'm so irritable lately. Maybe because I have to work so hard at being patient and understanding at home. The last thing I want to do is take it out on Mom, she doesn't deserve it and she can't help the dementia. But it's hard to deal with being asked the same question over and over, or being accused of treating her like a baby. Or dealing with the fact that she spends hours alone in the house. I wish I wasn't the only one making the decisions.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...