Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mom fell out of bed tonight. Again, we had to call for help to get her up. I just ordered a bed rail from Amazon. We both agreed this was a good idea. I'm afraid she's going to hurt herself so we have to try to prevent these falls from happening. She seemed to be OK, more embarrassed then anything else. We'll see how she is in the morning. I still need to get a urine sample from her too.

My brother won't be able to make it for Thanksgiving. We will miss him.

Yesterday was Dad's birthday. He would have been 77. I miss him so much.

1 comment:

~Betsy said...

Oh my, I hope the bed rail comes soon and helps keep mom in the bed.

{{{{{hugs}}}}} to you on your dad's birthday. I sure know how that feels.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...