Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tomorrow the participants in the day program are going to go bowling. I'll let Mom decide whether she would like to participate. I hope she goes, but we'll see.

I've received no word yet on my interview. I'm trying not to think about it, but I did email the HR employee that I met with. Haven't heard back from her yet.

We have been watching Dancing with the Stars. It beats most of the other stuff on TV and Mom enjoys it. Afterward we watched Everybody Loves Raymond, a show neither of us seem to tire of.

Lily has been lying on me tonight which makes types really hard. She is such a sweetie, I don't know what I would do without her. She's gotten me through some pretty tough times.

----------------
Listening to: Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On (From "Eragon")
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

~Betsy said...

We've been watching Dancing With The Stars too. Mom loves it.

I'm glad you have a buddy like Lillian. My cats are my lifelines sometimes, too.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...