Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mom seemed better today. She ate most of her breakfast and all of her lunch. Her color was good. However they decided to keep her overnight for observation.

I am doing better. I was really upset by this whole situation. It affected me quite deeply. Even though I know Mom is not going to ever be 'herself' it's still hard to watch this deterioration as my fellow caregivers know. I tend to 'feel' everything and am extremely sensitive. I also am a 'mama's baby'. But this situation has taught me to trust my intuition and to feel confident in my care of Mom.

1 comment:

cornbread hell said...

peace to you, robyn. we are proud of you, your strength, and your confidence. your mom is lucky to have you...you mama's baby.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...