Sunday, October 19, 2008

Picking up Willoswitch and Lily's tag...

Things you might not know about me.

  1. I steered a 700 foot ore boat on Lake Superior.
  2. In the 90s I attended numerous Guns 'N Roses concerts throughout the US
  3. I was a political conservative in college and remained so until George H.W. Bush asked 'Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?" and my answer was 'no'.
  4. I've traced my geneology on my dad's side back to 1600s Yorkshire, England.
  5. I majored in history and political science in college and now work as a computer programmer.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Yorkshire!!! Welcome sister Tyke!

Joan@CopperCreeker said...

WOW! this Tag thingie was a good idea. It really brings out more of a persons identity.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...