Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Good Day


Today was a good day. In fact, it was a beautiful day. My mom was like her old self; it was nice to experience that. And the sun was out! It was beautiful. I spent time relaxing, something I haven't done for a long time, and enjoying life. I was able to pretend that things were like they were before....

Watched Idol tonight. This season just is not generating the same excitement for me that last season did. But I do like Paris Bennett and Chris Daughtry. And the last song that Katharine did was really good. I feel really old though; I didn't know any of the current songs that the contestants sang (except of course "Something")...

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...