Saturday, May 27, 2006

Well, it looks like we taxpayers are going to fork over tax money to pay for a new stadium for the overly wealthy Carl Pohlad. On the front page of the Strib there is Tim P. signing the bill at a Twins game. It irks me that money can be found for the wealthy when they ask for it, but if you're poor, forget it. In fact, government will use you to 'balance the budget' by taking away services that you rely heavily upon. I'm tired of seeing those who can least afford it, lose more and more. It's just not right. The greed in this world is just way too overwhelming for me. The governor should hop a 16, 50 or 94 bus sometime, he can catch it right outside his office, and see how the other half lives. It just might open up his eyes. Or maybe not.....

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...