Thursday, May 25, 2006

I had a productive day today. Something I have been working on went over well at work with the users. It feels good to be validated.

It's a humid night. There is lightening flashing in the distance. Wonder if we will have a thunderstorm overnight.

I have the next 4 days off of work. I'm looking forward to relaxing and getting some things done around the house. And spending some time with my cats and Mom.

We have a birdfeeder in front of our house. Last week I saw a bluebird at the feeder. It was beautiful. I have never seen one in Minnesota before. It was a pretty cool sight. Mostly we get finches and chickadees but I have seen one female cardinal

I haven't been too achy this week but I've had some weird knots in my back that I've had to massage out. Icky.

I am so amazed by my new iPod battery. I listened to my iPod a lot today and I still have at least 3/4 of the battery power left. It's great! I'm so glad that I replaced it. I listened at work and actually got a lot of work done while listening to my 70s music playlist.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...