Monday, May 8, 2006

Manic Monday

It has been a long day. Had ceiling fans installed in 3 rooms in the house. Mom had several 'accidents' today. It is so humiliating for her. I try so hard to be calm but it's exhausting to clean everything up. I feel so sorry for her. She woke me up at 4:30 AM thinking it was time to go to church. She's done this 2 other times. I keep wondering what will be next in this progression.

Now it is quiet and we are winding down getting ready for bed. Mom is stroking her kitty who is asleep on her lap. We are having a thunderstorm with lightening. It's kind of comforting and all is well.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...