Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Stuff

Today was sunny but windy here. It's nice to see the sun after so much rain. Our living room is a beautiful green color. It looks great. It's nice not to have white walls. Mom keeps asking me why I am clearing out rooms and moving furniture for the painter. It gets really tiresome but I try to be patient with her because she can't help it. I'm thankful that so far she hasn't been too confused by all the disruption. Tomorrow the painter is going to do her bedroom and the den where she spends most of her day. Not sure if she will know what to do without her TV. It should be interesting.

I was so surprised that Elliot was voted off of American Idol. I hope Kat does well next week, but I'm really not excited about either of the top 2.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...