Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Supposedly there is nothing wrong with the air conditioning. The fact that it was set at 78 today and only got to 80 is normal I guess. Not sure what to do.

It was a lovely day today. A cool breeze is blowing. But May is almost over! I don't want the summer to fly by, it's my favorite time of the year!

Came home feeling exhausted. Sitting all day at a computer does that to me. And then sitting for 90 minutes to and from work doesn't help. I've got to find a job closer to home.

At work they are offering Long Term Care insurance for employees. I'm going to go to the spiel since dementia appears to run in my family.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...