Monday, May 7, 2007

The nurse's aide came today. Mom doesn't remember it though. From what I can tell, she made Mom lunch. She is supposed to leave behind a report I think. Mom was not wearing her depends when I got home. I think she may have tossed out the old ones but she could find the new ones. She did make a point of telling me that she was not wearing underwear though so that is good. She was very confused when I got home. She has lost her sense of time; she gets confused about the time of day. For example I came home today and she wondered when I was going to work. She is messy, she's never been messy, but quite the other extreme. She throws used kleenex all over the car and the house. She thinks it's OK to wear soiled clothes. These things are totally not her.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...