Friday, May 18, 2007

Several people have recommended talking to Mom's doctor about putting her on Seroquel. On Wednesday when the aide came, the nurse also stopped in. Mom was very teary and confused they said. The nurse called today to recommend Seroquel again. I will try to talk to Mom's doctor about it next week.

Today Mom had her teeth cleaned and then we went out to breakfast to The Original Pancake House. It was very busy but Mom still enjoyed it. Later this afternoon I met with the director of the study for adult caregivers of parents with Alzheimer's. I also snuck in a trip to Archivers. It was nice to browse the store.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...