Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our lilac bushes are blooming. They smell so good! A graduates tonight. Seems pretty early for high school graduation doesn't it? It's very cool outside today after the record setting temps of Sunday and yesterday (it was in the 90s). Mom allowed the nurse's aide to help her with a shower yesterday. Woo hoo!! So far things seem to be going well with them. I'm glad. Mom was very confused today when I came home. She kept asking me when I was going to work and I told her it was evening and I was home for the day. It's got to be hell to be so confused. I feel so bad for her. I dread the progression of this disease.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...