Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am in so much pain tonight. It hurts to lie down. My arms feel like something is crawling through them. Fibromyalgia sucks!

The nurse called and said that Mom and Sophie the new nurse's aide were getting along well. I'm glad to hear that. I've upped Mom's citalopram to 1.5 pills per the doctor's instructions. She wants to make sure that Mom's depression is alleviated before she considers putting her on seroquel. Mom does seem to be doing better on the citalopram. I hope it continues.

Monday night Olivia awoke us screaming and howling. There was a cat sitting on the sill outside the den window and it was driving her crazy. I thought someone was getting killed. It scared the crap out of Mom and me. Even Lily was standing on the stairs trying to see what all the commotion was about.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...