Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A sent me pictures from her prom. This one is my favorite. I had a meltdown tonight. Mom had an accident so I suggested that she get in the shower and clean off. I must have been extra tired or something or maybe it was from gagging on the smell. I don't know. I just started crying and I couldn't stop. Which upset Mom. I try so hard not to make her feel guilty or bad about the accidents and this didn't help. UGH!

After being told that they wanted a person with strong project management skills for the open position, they went and hired someone who is not, but technically this person is good. I just have to stop caring so much and just go in and do the best job that I can do and leave everything at the door when I leave at 4:00 PM every day. I feel like I'm being punished for being sick but I'll try to convince myself that they have my best interests in mind. Even though that is so hard to do.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...