Friday, June 15, 2007

Mom is having a great birthday. She's gotten lots of cards and presents. When she opened A's present she said 'I love it!' and then we watched 3 episodes from the DVD. ME called as did A. I somehow slept so late today is scandalous. And I've been sleepy all day since getting up. It's hot here. Talked to Mom's broker and he said it has been in the 50s and 60s in Duluth. Sounds like a typical June there. I got my bottle of Opium perfume today. That's what I wore all through college. It smells so good. And just a little goes a long way. Day 2 of Seroquel. Mom seemed OK though she was emotional because of all the cards, calls and present for her b-day.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...