Friday, December 21, 2007

Tonight we watched White Christmas. I had never seen this movie before and I enjoyed it. I love this song from the movie.

Mom's ankle seems a little better today. I'm taking a cautious approach with the Tylenol with codeine and so far she hasn't been too confused. I've been giving her the Seroquel at dinner and that seems to be helping the sundowning too.

We are due for some snow tomorrow. Today it was very mild and there was some melting of our current snow pack.
----------------
Listening to: Rosemary Clooney - Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

nancy said...

i love white christmas. it was on a few weeks ago and i watched it then. it was the first time bob had ever seen it.

glad the seraquel seems to be working.

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...