This is a funny picture of Mom and Olivia I think. Olivia looks huge but in fact she is a very small cat. Last night she was sleeping in Mom's arms like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nine Years and Counting
Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...
-
Mom passed away peacefully sometime before 1:18 AM today. My sister and I were with her from 9 AM until a little after midnight. Her breathi...
7 comments:
What a great picture! Olivia looks like such a wonderful companion!
love the picture robyn. your mom looks very happy, so does olivia for that matter!
Great photo, Robyn!
Hi Olivia!
They BOTH look so happy! : )
Wonderful picture. Your mom looks content and so does Olivia.
I am Such a cat lover and This just adorable. sOON WHEN i get a good picture of my cat beanie.
I am sorry about your moma, I have a grandma who has an illness too.
Post a Comment