Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another good day for us! Mom was very happy and almost like her old self. It was great. The blistering heat has left us for a while and it is really pleasant here. We've even had some rain, on Sunday, which we needed desperately. Our hibiscus plant is nearly ready to burst into bloom, I can't wait to see what color the blooms are. Went to pick up Mom's prescriptions from Target then stopped for gas -- $3.24 per gallon! What the F**&#!! The oil companies must need money. Stinky is scratching my rug again, little shitsky. She's so darn cute though. And Mom loves and defends her. Mom is back to coloring so I bought a bunch of coloring books from Amazon today. I really think she had some major depression and hopefully it's abated.

No comments:

Nine Years and Counting

Mom has been gone for a little over nine years. This blog was a huge mechanism for helping me cope with her illness and daily downfall. I...